Central Alberta Theatre
Recruitment Ad: Performing Arts Operations Manager
Central Alberta Theatre (CAT) is recruiting a full-time Performing Arts Operations Manager.
CAT is a unique, not-for-profit society that blends 42 years of amateur drama productions with the professional operation of two performing arts locations totalling over 750 seats. These include Red Deer’s Memorial Centre theatre and CAT Studios with its rehearsal rooms, performance spaces, scene shop and administrative offices.
About the Position
The Operations Manager is a full-time, salaried position reporting to the Society’s Board of Directors, performing a full range of duties necessary to support the effective and efficient running of the Society’s operations.
• Graduate from a recognized theatre management or arts administration program, with substantial experience working in a performing arts facility preferred or equivalent experience.
• Management, organizational, delegation and communication skills
• Be a self-starter and work independently
• Research and write grant applications
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Simply Accounting, website and social media)
• Familiar with building maintenance programs
A complete job description is available on request or by visiting Central Alberta Theatre
Resumes may be sent to Paolo Mancuso, President. Applications accepted until June 14, 2013. We thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.