Communications and Patron Services Manager, Workshop West
Workshop West seeks an energetic, organized theatre enthusiast to act as the first point of contact for our audiences, patrons, clients and industry contacts. Overseen by WWT’s General Manager, they will represent the theatre company at our office, on the phone, at venues, in writing and online through social media, web presence and other correspondence.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
– Receiving, directing, and filtering all incoming communication,
– Creating and synchronizing media across multiple platforms
– Managing WWT’s box office, newsletters, reporting, ticketing, tracking donations etc, through Theatre Manager software.
– Assisting in event planning, and paperwork, including interactions with government, industry and the public.
– Tracking subscribers and donors, ticket receipts, floats, and tax receipts.
– Coordinating outreach to schools, organizations and potential patrons.
– Recruiting and managing box office and front of house volunteers and staff.
– Handling and managing cash and other revenue.
– Strong computer skills in standard administrative applications, and the ability to learn new ones easily.
– The ability to function well in a high stress environment.
– Comfort in the box office environment and familiarity with theatre procedures.
– Initiative to work independently and adaptability to work as a team member
– A pleasant disposition
25 hours per week with heavier commitments during production
Rate: currently $18/hr.