Under the direction of the Managing Director, the Arts Administration Assistant is responsible for general administrative duties relating to daily office operations for the duration of the Freewill Shakespeare Festival.
• General administration, including acting as first contact for public inquiries during the Festival, as well as liaising with the onsite Festival staff when necessary.
• Daily office filing and reporting from the previous day’s totals at the Park, Tix on the Square liaising, general correspondence with the public, and analysis of box office statistics.
• Development of the Freewill mailing list from information gathered from patrons at the Festival (data entry).
• Take group-booking inquiries and provide information on special events during the festival, and liaise with the Managing Director on the progress of sales in these areas.
• Assist the publicist with brochure distribution, media contact, and social networking online for the duration of the Festival.
Full job description below or found at www.freewillshakespeare.com
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for application: May 6th
We thank everyone who applies, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.