A. Accounting for inbound and outbound rental equipment by:
1. Counting of all returned rental equipment and entering return data either by delegation or personal action.
2. Communicating check-in results and any discrepancies in a clear and punctual manner to the operations management.
3. Assigning staging areas for orders.
4. Ensuring all departments have completed orders before shipping
5. Ensuring all rental product checked out to an order is shipped.
6. Resolving all possible discrepancies efficiently and timely, between shipped and returned
B. Supervising all shipping and receiving by:
1. Being accessible for all trucking traffic by maintaining visibility in the work area or by having
telecommunication contact capability.
2. Efficiently estimating labor required for all trucking related tasks.
3. Requesting required labor personnel from department heads or Warehouse Manager
4. Directing all necessary labor.
An ideal candidate would have:
Experience with inventory management
Experience with order pick/shelf re-stock environment
Able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs
Able to work both independently and with a team
Have basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
A background in the live entertainment or warehousing industries
Valid class 5 driver’s license and familiarity with large trucks preferred but not necessary
Rate: $16.00/hr hourly wage
Regular hours of operation are from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday; but not limited to these hours. During certain peak periods of the year overtime is mandatory. Vacation time and benefits package are available after a 3 month probationary period.
This is an entry level position that provides a great learning opportunity for all aspects of live entertainment lighting.
Christie Lites is an equal opportunity employer. Deadline to apply is April 30, 2013.