The Rental Technician will provide technical support (sound, lighting, video, stage carpentry) with a focus on electrics operating for rental events in the Citadel complex. This is a seasonal position with a minimum of 24 hours per week during our rental season from May 1 to June 30, 2013.
- Experience building lighting cues and running shows
- Able to operate basic sound is an asset
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive and professional attitude and the ability to work with a variety of rental clients
- Familiarity with the Citadel Theatre facility is required
- Must be a member in good standing of I.A.T.S.E
Apply via email by April 12, 2013 to:
Human Resources: [email protected]
This position works under a collective agreement between the I.A.T.S.E Local #210 and the Citadel Theatre
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted. The Citadel Theatre thanks all applicants in advance.