Summer Student Position – Subscription Coordinator & Staff Liaison
Theatre Network, Edmonton
Theatre Network is seeking a dedicated and energetic student for a temporary full-time position as Subscription Coordinator. This position is for up to 14-weeks, from May 27 through August 30. It is funded in part through the Canada Summer Jobs program and as such, applicants must be 30 years of age or under and be continuing in a post-secondary institution.
About the position
The Subscription Coordinator will be a part of the summer subscription marketing team under the supervision of the Marketing Director and the General Manager. The Coordinator will also act as a liaison between Theatre Network staff, volunteers, and festival artists during Nextfest 2013.
Duties of the position include:
– Assisting with the direct marketing subscription campaign, including administering various mail-outs to previous subscribers, non-subscribers, and donors and community supporters.
– Compiling information for the season brochure.
– Design and carry out city-wide brochure distribution plan and administer phone campaign.
– Supervise and guide a team of volunteers to assist with the subscription campaign.
– Communication with subscribers and administration of subscription orders and tracking.
– Assisting with promotional and administrative duties as needed.
– Provide coordination between Theatre Network staff, volunteers and artists during the annual multi-disciplinary festival Nextfest, June 6-16, 2013.
The ideal candidate will have experience with customer service, marketing, and human relations, as well as knowledge of the non-profit and Arts & Culture sectors. This position requires strong communication and organizational skills, some computer skills, and the ability to work both independently and with the general public.
This is a 35 hr/week position for a 14-week period, from May 26 to August 30, 2013.
Compensation is an hourly wage of $12.00/hr.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Fawnda Mithrush – General Manager
10708 124 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, T5M 0H1
Please submit applications by April 21, 2013.
We thank everyone who applies, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications are considered in confidence.