Job posting for Christie Lites Calgary warehouse position
Christie Lites Calgary is seeking a full time person for various departments in our warehouse.
This warehouse position involves:
• Packing equipment for shows as per the gear request lists in a timely and prompt manner.
• Putting away and testing equipment returned from shows.
• Doing routine and preventative maintenance on equipment.
An ideal candidate will be:
• Familiar with inventory management
• Familiar with order pick/shelf re-stock
• Able to regularly lift 40 lbs.
• Able to work independently and as a team.
• Have basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A background in the live entertainment or warehousing industries and a valid driver’s license is a bonus but not necessary.
A regular work shift would be from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday; but not limited to these hours. Benefits and vacation are available after a 3 month probationary period.
This is an entry level position that provides a great learning opportunity for all aspects of live entertainment lighting.
Christie Lites is an equal opportunity employer.
Christie Lites Calgary
403-243-2688 ext. 1621