Alberta Theatre Projects is one of Canada’s most prolific and successful producers of contemporary theatre. Inspired by three pillars of programming, Alberta Theatre Projects strives to Celebrate Creativity by producing a season of award‐winning contemporary theatre from across Canada and around the globe for the enjoyment of Calgary audiences; to Advance Innovation while playing a national leadership role in the development of new Canadian plays and playwriting talent through the Enbridge playRites Festival of New Canadian Plays; and, to Build Capacity by engaging in collaboration and mentorship, by offering new perspectives and a deeper appreciation to our existing audiences, and by inviting, encouraging and educating new audiences through the delivering of our LEGACY (Lifelong Education and Growth for Artists, Community and Youth) Program.
Reporting directly to the Director of Development, the Corporate Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for:
• Coordination and execution of sponsor deliverables
• Planning and executing corporate stewardship events
• Assist with prospecting, cultivation and solicitation of corporate partnerships
• Develop and manage the in-kind sponsor and corporate donor portfolios
• Overall database management, records keeping, reporting and filing
• Some evening and weekend hours
• Other duties as required
• 1-2 years experience in client relations and/or sales
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and project management skills
• Strong initiative, self-starter, ability to work with little supervision
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Strategic and action orientated and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Wordfly, html, Adobe creative suite and Tessitura an asset
• Passion and knowledge of theatre and the arts an asset
• Related post-secondary degree, preferably in theatre and/or business
Please ensure your letter of interest and résumé is received by Alberta Theatre Projects by email no later than 5pm on Friday March 15, 2013.
Alberta Theatre Projects
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Alberta Theatre Projects please visit our website, www.atplive.com.