This job has been filled. Thanks for your interest!
Citadel Theatre/Robbins Academy
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
CITADEL THEATRE MARKETING:
- Management of Company information on all social marketing sites (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube), ensuring achievement of all targets set for social marketing and providing a steady dissemination of current, relevant Company news to the public;
- Management of the Industry Mailout tool, to include Enews and correspondence with casual ticket purchasers;
- Manage database of media contacts, local and nationally, ensuring contact information is current;
- Various promotional tasks, as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications.
ROBBINS ACADEMY LIAISON:
- Liaise with Director of Marketing and Communications in development and dissemination of promotional materials for all components of the Academy’s programs, including creation of brochures, signage and website marketing;
- Liaise with Academy Coordinator on upcoming deliverables and strategic planning;
- Responsible for ensuring the Academy is consistently represented in appropriate Citadel “touchpoints;”
- Promotion of the Academy via social marketing and media advisories;
- Responsible for website content in support of all Academy operations, including auditions, submissions and program descriptions.
- Citadel/Banff Centre Professional Program
- Schedule promotional shoots and interviews;
- Create database of former participants and promote their on-going success;
- Obtain testimonials of former program participants to use in promotion;
- Management of Participant Audition Submissions.
- Young Companies
- Promote performances (final and cabaret) and auditions;
- Communicate with instructors on updated messaging;
- Create a database of former program participants;
- Organize blog from two participants;
- Attend welcome session to introduce database/blog/outline support from marketing team.
- Foote Theatre School
- Promotion of classes and registrations;
- Point person for development of FTS brochures.
- Play Development
- Liaise with Director, Play Development on readings;
- Develop promotional strategies and tactics in support of readings.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and personable social skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy, deadline-oriented environment;
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiencies in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and database software;
- Practical experience in utilizing social media in a marketing and promotions context;
- University degree in related field is preferred, but not required;
- This position is exercised primarily during normal office hours but availability for occasional evening work is required.
We offer a stimulating, developmental work environment, a competitive salary by cultural industry standards, as well as a good benefits plan.
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.