ASSISTANT HEAD OF WIGS
Reporting to the Head of Wigs and the Director of Production, the Assistant Head of Wigs’ duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Head of Wigs with hairdressing, hairstyling, makeup, wig building, beards, moustaches, prosthetics, styling, alterations and maintenance for Citadel productions and other Citadel projects.
- Maintaining a clean, safe and secure working environment
- When necessary, being present for performances in any of the Citadel spaces to carry out the duties associated with the position
- highly organized, and detail-oriented individual who displays a positive attitude
- post-secondary education in a related field
- a minimum of one year theatrical wig, hairstyling and makeup experience
- strong interpersonal skills
Reply by March 15, 2013 via email to:
This position works under a collective agreement between the I.A.T.S.E Local #210 and the Citadel Theatre
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Full benefits are available after the successful completion of a three-month probationary period. The Citadel Theatre thanks all applicants in advance. No telephone calls please.