The Friends of Fort Steele are currently seeking a Theatre Manager.
The Theatre Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of facility management and program development of historic entertainment for Fort Steele Heritage Town and the Wild Horse Theatre. Additionally the manager will be responsible for overseeing the theatre department, for supervision of all staff and volunteers. The Theater Manager will also act as the Technical Director for the Wild Horse Theatre.
Successful candidates will have:
• Post secondary certification/education in theater or equivalent experience working in theatre
• 5 years experience working within a live theatre setting or combination of education and experience
• Facility management experience an asset
• Management/Administration experience
• Computer skills in a Windows environment
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Collaborative/team focused work style
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to Tracy Pound, Manager of Human Resources and Volunteer Services at [email protected]. For more information or a detailed job description please visit our website at www.fortsteele.ca
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal record check.
Closing date: March 18, 2013 by 4:00 p.m.