The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, has an opening for a full-time
Marketing and Development Assistant
The Marketing and Development Assistant will work as part of the Marketing and Development Team in achieving departmental Audience and Fund Development goals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with Sponsor stewardship, corporate events and other corporate relations activities
- Assisting with Donor stewardship and donor relations activities
- Assisting with the planning and execution of fundraising events
- Various administrative tasks as required by the team..
- Managing various databases, ensuring currency and accuracy
- Management of various ticketing initiatives such as Dine & Play, hotel & restaurant partners, and the development and management of the Season Ticket Holder Benefits program.
- Tracking of media for each production and creation of a comprehensive promotional summary.
- Strong written and verbal skills including interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiencies in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and database software
- University degree in related field is preferred, but not required
- This position is mainly weekdays but availability for occasional evening work is required
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
Marianne Bouthillier, Associate Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.