Inside Out Theatre offers drama education and theatre production opportunities to people with disabilities, where they can experience fellowship, development of their creative skills, and a platform to share their stories and ideas with audiences.
Inside Out Theatre is looking for a dynamic President for our Board of Directors.
The President shall be ex-officio a Director and a member of all committees of the Board. He/she shall, when present, preside at all meetings of the Society and of the Board. The Board President must:
• Know the Robert’s Rules of Order
• Ensure that all conversations at meetings serve the company’s mandate
• Mediate discussions and build consensus
• Lead and direct all company and board meetings
• Be a member of and contribute to all committees
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please send a cover letter and your resume to Artistic Director Andrew Torry at email@example.com.
Submission deadline: 22 February 2013