Competition Closes: September 30, 2012
Reports to: Fund Development Director
As part of the Fringe Theatre Adventures team, the Administrative Coordinator supports the administrative and data processing needs of all core activities of the Development Department asrequired to achieve FTA fundraising goals and objectives. These core activities include the portfolios of Annual Giving, Special Events & Programs, Corporate Giving & Major Gifts, Planned Giving & Endowments, Foundations & Grants; Scholarships, Gaming, Capital Campaigns.
In addition, the Administrative Coordinator will work on addressing, supporting and integrating the information and data processing needs of the Volunteer department with existing and new systems as required.
Cross Functional Relationships: Executive Director and all FTA Staff
This position will also support general and specific needs as they relate to administrative and data processing needs of FTA cross-functional. Working with the Executive Director, this position will be asked to take a role in developing and coordinating various systems and processes in conjunction with other staff and departments on an as required basis.
Working In cooperation with the Fund Development Director, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for:
- Utilizing and maintaining the fund development donor database which forms the foundation of the development department. This includes constituent management, gift entry, donor recognition, tracking and acknowledgement, tax receipting, campaign management and financial reporting.
- Organizing mailings and communications with stakeholders
- Attending and participating in the monthly Community and Resource Development Committee (CaRDC)meeting, with specific responsibility for agendas and minutes
- Supporting the analysis and execution of Annual Giving campaigns directed to Board/Staff, Volunteers, Community and other audiences as identified
- Coordinating all Monthly and Regular giving streams including Online Gifts/Canada Helps
- Assisting the Director with Planned Giving and Endowment campaigns including the Jester Wall and Angel Campaign
Corporate Giving & Major Gifts; Community Programs:
- Coordinating the administrative needs of the FTA Community engagement initiatives which include but are not limited to: The Fringe Establishments Program and Business Breakfasts, Gift in Kind Program , and the Charity Support Initiative
- Assisting with the administrative details of periodic and special events
- Evaluating and planning for the administrative and data entry needs of the Volunteer department including coordinating all aspects of constituent management for volunteers
- Administrative, data entry and data processing support to FTA depts cross-functionally as required
Qualifications/Skills and Proficiencies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; able to prioritize and multi-task with conflicting deadlines and demands
- Ability to take initiative and practice good decision-making
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Confidentiality and discretion required in all areas relating to FTA and interaction with the support community
- Knowledge and experience working with a donor database or constituent management program is a definite asset
- A college or university diploma/degree in a Business or Arts Administration field or a related area with 2-3 years of related administrative experience; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
FTA office hours are Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. The Administrative Coordinator is a full time position and will work 40 hours/week within this core time with flexibility based on meeting and event schedules. Some evening and weekend work will be required with time off in lieu of hours worked.
Please apply quoting Reference Number Dev 0912 by September 30, 2012 to:
Debbie Buchynski, Fund Development Director
Fringe Theatre Adventures
10330 84 Avenue
Edmonton AB T6E 2G9