Kay Meek Centre Box Office Manager
Application Deadline: August 15th, 2012
Kay Meek Centre is West Vancouver’s live performing arts venue, housing a 500 seat, Main stage and a 150 seat black box theatres. Kay Meek Centre is very active in presenting music, dance and other live events while also launching its own Professional theatre company TheatreK. We also operate as a busy community rental venue for wide variety of presentations.
Kay Meek Centre is looking for a new Full-time Team member to manage all box office operations and support other various venue operations. Partnering directly with Front of House and Volunteer co ordinator and reporting directly to the Managing and Artistic Director this important detail oriented and customer service focused individual will be the front line of our busy operation.
• Managing all box office operations, sales, staffing as needed and overall visioning for this important area of our business.
• Inputting into booking calendar,
• Follow up with clients on specific events
• Run reports
• clearing cheques
• petty cash
• setting up events in Theatre Manager (Box Office Ticketing Software)
• Front of House Management when called for
• Volunteer co ordination assistance when called for.
• Providing administrative support where and as needed
• Returning calls and booking appointments
• Booking print advertising and updating web listings as needed
• Managing and delivering weekly E-Blast newsletter with content from various team members using Constant Contact format.
• Other duties based on interest and skills as determined by Managing and Artistic Director.
• Computer savvy
• Knoweldge of Office Suite of programs
• Familiarity with Theatre Manager
• Own car and valid drivers licence
• Not afraid of public speaking
• Ability to multi task
• Personable, good phone skills and sales acumen.
• Full time availability with a flexible work schedule that will include weekends
• Great smile and sense of humour is absolutely essential.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter, 2 phone references and resume by email by August 15th, 2012 to email@example.com