Punctuate! Theatre is seeking an organized and enthusiastic student to fill the part-time position of Front of House Manager at our Fringe venue. Working hours leading up to the festival will be minimal, with the majority of shifts taking place August 16 – 27th. This position is funded in part by the SCIP Internship program, and therefore the position must be filled by someone continuing in a post-secondary institution.
- Develop a system for tracking and managing ticket sales and cash reconciliation.
- Report to and communicate daily with the Venue Production Manager and Technical Director about ticket sales, including a breakdown of all sales per performance.
- Recruit front of house volunteers.
- Supervise, train, and schedule all front of house volunteers.
- Run and manage the front of house on a daily basis throughout the festival.
- Submit a final report on the financial success of the venue for all companies involved.
- MUST be a returning student to a recognized Alberta post-secondary institution.
- MUST have proof of enrollment for the next academic year.
- An appreciation and passion for the Arts.
- Prior front of house and cash handling experience is an asset.
- MUST have a flexible schedule during the Edmonton International Fringe Festival (August 16-26).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to work with a variety people is an asset.
Punctuate! Theatre thanks all applicants in advance for applying; however, only those being considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please submit a current resume and cover letter by email to:
Sheiny Satanove – firstname.lastname@example.org