Punctuate! Theatre is seeking an organized and enthusiastic student to fill the part-time position of Concession Manager at our Fringe venue. Working hours leading up to the festival will be minimal, with the majority of shifts taking place August 16 – 27th. This position is funded in part by the SCIP Internship program, and therefore the position must be filled by someone continuing in a post-secondary institution.
- Develop a system to manage inventory and sales of the concession.
- Develop and manage a system for tracking concession cash reconciliation.
- Report to and communicate with the Venue Production Manager and Technical Director about sales and supplies.
- Recruit concession volunteers.
- Supervise, train, and schedule all concession volunteers.
- Run and manage the concession on a daily basis throughout the festival.
- Submit a final report on the financial successes/shortcomings of the concession as a source of revenue throughout the festival.
- MUST be a returning student to a recognized Alberta post-secondary institution.
- MUST have proof of enrollment for the next academic year.
- An appreciation and passion for the Arts.
- Prior concession and cash handling experience is an asset.
- MUST have a flexible schedule during the Edmonton International Fringe Festival (August 16-26)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to work with a variety people is an asset.
Punctuate! Theatre thanks all applicants in advance for applying; however, only those being considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please submit a current resume and cover letter by email to:
Sheiny Satanove – email@example.com