Simply fill out this online form, choose a date you wish your listing to be published and voilà – you have your own dedicated web post. You can upload a picture and one other piece of media – be it a song (mp3 file), poster, or another photo. (If you have a promo video on YouTube or another video sharing site, simply type in the URL of your video and it will automatically embed in your post.)
If you wish to update your listing – say, when your five star review comes out and you want to upload a copy or link to the article – no problem! You will receive a unique hyperlink to have your post updated as new information comes available.
As with all of our Classified listings, each post will receive a link on our Facebook page and Twitter feed (@TheatreAlberta). Those who post early enough will also be included in Theatre Alberta’s Buzz – our enews sent out to over 2200 recipients across the province (must submit before August 1st). You can share your unique post on your own Facebook event page or Twitter feed – use it instead of purchasing your own website.
Patrons can find your post on our website through a number of means:
- Through our main Classifieds feed – theatrealberta.com/classifieds/
- Through our dedicated 2012 Fringe Festivals category – theatrealberta.com/category/2012-fringe-festivals/
- Through our tag subject reserved for theatre audiences – theatrealberta.com/tag/go-see-a-play/
- Through our Calgary and Edmonton tags – theatrealberta.com/tag/calgary/ or theatrealberta.com/tag/edmonton/
- Through our special Fringe Festival tags – theatrealberta.com/tag/yyc-fringe/ (Calgary) or theatrealberta.com/tag/yeg-fringe/ (Edmonton)
Best of all, this is a free service for Theatre Alberta members. (Membership must be current through August 2012.) Not a member? Have to renew? Visit theatrealberta.com/membership/ and apply or renew your membership online. Fees are low, and you’ll be eligible for all the perks that our membership has to offer!