Job Title: Sales & Customer Service Associate
Position: Permanent; Full time; starting immediately
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Customer Service, the Sales & Customer Service Associate’s key responsibilities are to actively sell theatre tickets to New and Renewing Subscribers as well as to Single Ticket Purchasers and to provide the highest level of customer service while doing so.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Including but not limited to the following:
- Actively engages in selling Theatre Calgary Season Subscriptions and Single Tickets (by phone and/or in person) while adhering to the current Theatre Calgary marketing strategies and maintaining superb customer service levels.
- Is ( or quickly becomes) fluent on the Tessitura ticketing system in order to process and track purchases, ticket exchanges, ticket re-prints, etc.
- Keeps accurate and legible records (accounting, communications, pending files, etc.)
- Handles customer relations and patron inquiries in person and over the telephone in a manner that is not only respectful but which reflects the highest customer service standards.
- Becomes thoroughly familiar with all aspects of Theatre Calgary in order to provide patrons and potential customers with accurate information regarding the company, our productions, the theatre, policies and procedures etc.. These communications must be made with the primary goal of ensuring an ultimate customer experience.
- Actively participates in all incoming and outbound call campaigns as required.
- Actively participates in all facets of Sales campaigns as requested (selling, tracking, calling, printing, mailings, etc.)
- Performs other duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Must enjoy working with the public in a variety of capacities
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, work independently and interact well with a wide rage of internal and external clients
- Must be comfortable and proficient with telephone sales
- Must be comfortable and proficient participating in outbound calling campaigns
- Must be pro-active and creative with excellent customer service skills ( in person, written word, and telephone).
- Must be comfortable and productive in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace
- Must be flexible and work well under stress
- Must be well organized, decisive and have good follow-through skills
- Must be articulate, composed and able to represent Theatre Calgary to the fullest, on the telephone and in person
- Prior experience with Box Office Sales and ticketing systems preferred
- Must be computer literate – Excel, Word
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and cover letter to
Kate Beck, Director of Sales & Customer Service,