The Citadel Theatre (Edmonton, Alberta) is seeking a Manager of Corporate Relations to join our dynamic team. We are looking for an outgoing, well-spoken, organized, and self-motivated person with proven success in revenue generation. The candidate must be a great networker and have excellent presentation skills. He/she must understand the importance of the arts and be able to communicate a compelling reason for a corporation to support the Citadel Theatre. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Development, this is a full-time, year-round position.
- Engage and build relationships with corporations to the benefit of both organizations
- Develop strategies to gain and enhance the interest and involvement of potential sponsors, partners and other supporters
- Meet or exceed budgeted goals for sponsorship and other corporate revenue
- Ensure appropriate sponsor recognition
- Develop sponsorship benefits and ensure that these benefits are fulfilled
- Work with the business community to encourage group sales, etc.
- Maintain relationship with existing companies in the Corporate Benefit Program, administer and grow the program
- Create materials as needed
- Represent the Citadel at corporate events
- Experience in corporate giving in the not for profit sector or corporate community relations
- University graduate
- Experience in the arts and a passion for theatre
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Outlook)
- Ability to thrive in a continually changing, fast-paced environment and work with a diversity of people, productions, events and situations
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to meet revenue generation goals
- Ability to work nights and weekends, as required
Salary: Competitive salary within the not-for-profit sector, plus benefits
To Apply: Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and letter of interest to the attention of:
Marianne Bouthillier, Associate Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest but only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.