CITT AWARDS 2012 – Call for nominations
The Canadian Institute for Theatre Technology (CITT) is proud to recognize individuals and companies that excel in their field of live performance in Canada. The CITT Awards are designed to honour individuals and companies from a wide spectrum of the Canadian live performance industry. The deadline for nominations to be received at the CITT office is March 31th of every year.
The six CITT Awards are:
- Dieter Penzhorn Memorial Award
- The Ron Epp Memorial Award For Professional Achievement
- CITT Educational Achievement Award
- CITT Supplier (Corporate) Achievement Award
- CITT Award of Technical Merit
- The Honorary Membership Award
To view the list of past recipient, please click here.
The nomination of candidates for CITT Awards is driven directly by the membership. This is your chance to recognise a company, the work of a mentor, a colleague or someone whose work you admire.
The final selection is made by the Award Committee and the awards are handed out at the award banquet held on Saturday, August 18 during the CITT annual conference in London, Ontario.
To nominate your candidate, please submit the following information:
1 – A letter listing the following:
- a) The Candidates name.
- b) The Award for which they are nominated.
- c) The names of two Nominators, both of whom must be members in good standing of CITT.
- d) A short text from the nominators stating their support for the nomination.
- e) A list of the accomplishments of the individual or the company stating why you believe they are worthy of being honoured by CITT.
2 – The letter must be co-signed (electronic signatures are accepted) by both nominators.
3 – If you presented a nomination in a previous year, you may continue to support this nomination by sending a letter to the Nominations Committee expressing your continued support.
For more information about the awards and nomination procedures click here.
The deadline for nominations to be received at the CITT office is March 31th of every year.
Send all nominations by e-mail at [email protected] to the attention of:
CITT National Office
PO Box 85041 345 Laurier Bvld.
Mont Saint-Hilaire QC J3H 1P5