Rosebud Centre of the Arts is looking for an enthusiastic individual to work on the Stage Management team for The Crucible, the spring production of Rosebud School of the Arts. Our Stage Managers work closely with the Production Stage Manager and a largely student cast of each production learning their trade from experienced professionals. This is a fantastic learning opportunity for the right individual.
- College or University level education or equivalent experience
- Stage management experience either as a Stage Manager, Assistant or Apprentice
- Ability to handle physical tasks
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong interest in theatre
The ideal candidate will also have:
- A strong interest in stage management as a career choice
- An excellent sense of humor, a willingness to learn, and an easy-going demeanor
Reply by email to Brad G. Graham, Production Stage Manager at email@example.com. Applications should include a cover letter and resume. No phone calls or faxes, please. Applications must be received by February 18th, 2012. We thank all applicants for their interest in Rosebud Centre of the Arts; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rosebud Centre of the Arts exists to enrich lives by expressing God’s gifts of creativity, hope, joy, forgiveness and love through the arts. Through its educational arm, Rosebud School of the Arts, it provides arts training within a community of faith-based artists where students are inspired to become catalysts for transformation in our world. For more information about Rosebud School of the Arts, please visit our website at www.rosebudschoolofthearts.com.