The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, is looking for reliable, customer service oriented individuals to provide assistance to our patrons as
- ensure the smooth and efficient seating and departure of the public at performances and events
- provide a high level of customer service
- maintain order and ensure adherence to theatre and safety rules
- Frequent availability to work flexible hours on weekends and evenings (Some weekday availability would be an asset.)
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
This is a part-time paid position. Volunteer usher positions are also available. The number and length of shifts vary based upon our show and rental schedules and needs.
Download the information PDF: Ushers Jan 2012
Please forward your resume by email to:
Neil Le Grandeur, House Manager
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted.