The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, has an opening for a full-time, maternity leave replacement
Marketing and Development Assistant
The Marketing and Development Assistant will work as part of the Marketing and Development Team in achieving departmental Audience and Fund Development goals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with Sponsor stewardship, corporate events and other corporate relations activities
- Assisting with Donor stewardship and donor relations activities
- Assisting with the planning and execution of fundraising events
- Managing various databases, ensuring currency and accuracy
- Various administrative tasks as required by the team, as directed by the Director.
- Exceptional time and stress management skills
- University degree in related field is preferred, but not required
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiencies in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and database software
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including exemplary written and verbal skills
- Ability to multitask
- This position is mainly weekdays but availability for occasional evening work is required
Download the information PDF: Marketing and Development Asst Jan 2012
Please email your resume to:
Marianne Bouthillier, Associate Executive Director:
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.