Box Office & Patron Services Representatives
Report to: Box Office and Patron Services Coordinator
One Yellow Rabbit Performance Theatre, the presenters of The High Performance Rodeo: Calgary’s International Festival of the Arts, are looking for a number of part-time, temporary, Box Office and Patron Services Representatives to assist with front-of-house operations during the festival – running January 5th to January 28th, 2012.
You will be responsible for selling tickets, assisting volunteers, providing customer service, and overseeing patron services during High Performance Rodeo events. This position works shifts as needed during the month of January, some late-nights and weekends may be required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Read and follow instructional notes provided on event details
• Provide exceptional customer service to all ticket buyers and festival patrons
• Ensure public spaces are presentable and organized appropriately prior to the arrival of festival patrons
• Follow proper cash handling procedures including reconciliation of cash, debit and credit card receipts post-show
• Liaise with venue front-of-house and/or technical staff to coordinate the opening and closing of the House when necessary
• Help with administrative tasks
• Provide event reports informing management of any issues
➢ Must possess strong customer service skills and a positive attitude
➢ Familiarity with traditional theatre protocol and etiquette
➢ Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
➢ Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, very busy environment
➢ Ideal candidates possess knowledge of a ticketing system such as Tessitura or Theatre Manager
We invite qualified candidates to apply by 5pm Friday, December 2nd, 2011. Please e-mail or fax a resume and covering letter to:
Box Office and Patron Services Coordinator
The High Performance Rodeo
One Yellow Rabbit Performance Theatre and The High Performance Rodeo thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this posting. However, only those applicants considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.
For more information on the High Performance Rodeo please visit our website at www.hprodeo.ca.