Season Ticket Sales & Service Representative
If you are an experienced, driven sales rep and have a passion for the arts, this may be the career for you. Citadel Theatre Ticket Sales and Service Representatives are required to sell all packages currently offered as part of our product line detailed below. Ticket Sales Representatives focus their selling efforts on both the corporate and consumer demographics via phone prospecting, personal appointments, special events and at Citadel Theatre performances.
- Generate new sales through cold calling, outside appointments and development of referrals and leads generated through networking.
- 75-100 calls per day
- 3-4 face to face meetings per week
- Achieve revenue and ticket sales targets assigned to the rep through the sale of the following:
- New Season Tickets
- Season Ticket Renewals
- Flex ticket packages (Super 6 Tix)
- Group tickets
- Corporate Subscriber Program
- Pub, Restaurant, Hotel packages
- Casual tickets
- Adhere to department guidelines in relation to call volume and outside networking opportunities.
- Work closely with Box Office, Guest Relations and Marketing departments to achieve sales and prospecting goals.
- Consistently enter client data into Theatre Manager ticketing system throughout the sales process to aid in information sharing between sales and service.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of the Citadel Theatre.
- Represent Citadel Theatre at various networking events and/or offsite community events promoting ticket sales.
- Staff Citadel Theatre Outreach Table at performances to meet with prospects and collect new leads.
- Maintain accurate records in support of sales efforts as defined by the organization.
- Attend weekly meetings and role-play sessions conducted by Inside Sales Manager.
- Minimum of one year of experience in sales, telephone sales, and cold calling.
- Proven self-starter, career oriented professional.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and show nights.
- Strong time management, administrative, organization, and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- High energy and passion; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software; (Ticketing system experience would be an asset.)
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound.
- Applicant must live in the Edmonton area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Salary: Competitive salary within the non-profit sector, plus benefits
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and letter of interest to the attention of
Marianne Bouthillier, Associate Executive Director
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest but only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.