Manager, Ticket Sales
Reports to: Manager, Box Office and Supervisor, Ticket Sales
If you are an experienced, driven sales manager and have a passion for the arts, this may be the career for you. Citadel Theatre is looking for a Ticket Sales Manager to lead and motivate a staff of Ticket Sales Representatives.
- Responsible for training and managing a team of 5-8 sales representatives to ensure department goals are met.
- Participate in the development and implementation of department goals, objectives, tactics, and priorities as related to all ticket inventory (Season Ticket Packages, Season Samplers, Flex Packs (Super 6 Tix), Corporate Subscription Program).
- Prospect and create new sales opportunities via cold calling, networking, speaking engagements, etc. Manager will have adjusted sales targets as well as reps.
- 30-50 calls per day
- 3-4 face to face meetings per week
- Develop and implement all aspects of ticket sales plan.
- Coordinate extensive inbound/outbound call campaigns including a minimum of 75 daily outbound calls per rep.
- Assist the sales team with outside and inside face to face sales presentations
- Track sales rep performance daily and issue weekly reports (calls, appointments, sales, etc.)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Adhere to department guidelines in relation to call volume and outside networking opportunities.
- Training for new staff, as well as on-going training, weekly meetings and role-play sessions with current reps.
- Work closely with Box Office, Guest Relations and Marketing departments to achieve sales and prospecting goals.
- Consistently enter client data into Theatre Manager ticketing system throughout the sales process to aid in information sharing between sales and service.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of the Citadel Theatre.
- Represent Citadel Theatre at various networking events and/or offsite community events promoting ticket sales.
- Staff Citadel Theatre Sales Table at all performances, as well as various events both inside and outside of the building, to meet with prospects and collect new leads.
- Maintain accurate records in support of sales efforts as defined by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Proven self-starter, career oriented professional.
- Proven leader and demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed previously established sales objectives.
- Strong management, motivational & organizational skills required.
- Prior management experience must have a focus on training and leading a sales team.
- Prior experience in sales, customer service, telephone sales, and cold calling is preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet sales goals
Strength in time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally in a professional manner.
- High energy and passion; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software, any relevant ticketing system experience.
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound
All questions below must be answered for application to be considered.
Note: When you apply for this job, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least two years of sales management experience?
2. Do you currently live in the Edmonton area?
3. Would you be willing to relocate to Edmonton, AB at your own expense?
Reply via email by October 31, 2011 to: Marianne Bouthillier – [email protected]