Alberta Ballet is seeking an experienced Company Manager who is responsible for the effective management of operations associated with the company dancers and guest artists.
Reporting to the Director of Production and Touring, this is a full-time year-round position with extended health benefits and paid vacation. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Coordination of all travel logistics for dancers, staff and production personnel.
– Ensuring that Alberta Ballet develops and delivers all programming within the guidelines of the Canadian Actors Equity Alberta Ballet Agreement
– Prepare dancers contracts and all administrative support associated with dancer’s engagements
– Research, secure and contract suppliers and ‘service in-kind’ suppliers for all required travel arrangements
– Manage and report on budgets associated with company dancers, Artistic Director, guest artists and all accommodation, travel and per diem
141 18th Ave SW
Calgary AB T2S 0B8