Alberta Ballet is seeking a Box Office Supervisor for their Calgary office.
Reporting to the Box Office Manager, the successful candidate will possess a minimum of two years experience in a primary customer service role, excellent computer skills, and will be an excellent verbal and written communicator.
The position is full-time year-round with extended health benefits and paid vacation. Compensation to commensurate with experience.
• Advise Box Office Manager in the development, promotion and implementation of sound policies and objectives for the department
• Maintain Tessitura database, complimenting other departments with preparation of reports
• Schedule and supervise part-time Box Office representatives
• Reconciliation of bank deposits and batch headers
• Supervise media & guest ticket pickup tables and troubleshooting at evening performances.
Ideal Candidates possess experience and knowledge of a ticketing system such as Tessitura, Theatre Manager, Ticketmaster, Select-a-Seat, or Airline Reservation software.
341 17th Ave SW
Calgary AB T2S 0A5