Rosebud Centre of the Arts is seeking an Executive Director.
The new Executive Director will be replacing Bob Davis who did a sterling job for eight years and who will be leaving the organization to take up new duties in tourism development in the Badlands region.
The Executive Director will lead a staff of 20 full-time and up to 50 part-time staff to achieve the mission of Rosebud Centre of the Arts as set by the Board of Directors. Supported by and reporting to the Board, the Executive Director will be accountable to it for the success of the organization.
The qualities we are seeking include:
- Passion for the people, the arts and culture of rural Alberta
- Serve as the staff leader of a faith based arts and education organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Budgeting and managing to budget
- A “servant” leader who is strong in his/her opinions while facilitating the wisdom of the group
- A people-centred diplomat
- Understanding and being comfortable in negotiating with business people and with government authorities
- An understanding of marketing and of fundraising.
Anyone seeking more information, or with suggestions for potential candidates, please contact the Search Committee:
Jason Knibb (Chair – [email protected])
Colin Jackson ([email protected])